Telework caught your team off guard? Lessons on managing a remote workforce
Date: Apr. 07, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:40 pm
At Lincoln, we’ve been advocates and practitioners of telework for as long as we’ve existed; our commutes have been from the bed to the home office for the past 3-5 years. So we know the struggles workers face when remote, and management’s challenges in maintaining the ability to motivate their teams and give them the tools for success when not face to face.
It’s clear: telework is no longer a buzzword. Being able to deploy your team remote at a moment’s notice is a competitive advantage that can’t be overlooked. That’s why we’re hosting a 40 minute discussion to help other managers cope with the effects that Coronavirus-induced work from home policies have on their success in the workplace.
Join Garrett Johnson, Lincoln Network CEO, and Corey McCarren, Product Manager for Deployed Inc., Tuesday, April 7 at 1pm ET for an enlightening discussion on how to effectively set up and deploy remote teams.
Specific discussion will include:
- What tech systems work best for keeping contact remotely and how to make sure those systems are used productively
- How to vet new hires for the personal traits to successfully work remote
- What cybersecurity concerns exist for a remote workplace, and how to deal with those challenges (sharing corporate credit card information, etc)
- What workplace rules and norms need to still exist? Is it okay to take a call from the gym?
- How to teambuild and keep work social in a remote environment
- What preparations can be done ahead of time to ensure your team will be able to work remote efficiently whenever the need arises?
RSVP to receive access to the webinar