We’re Hiring: Operations Manager
To apply, answer a few questions and submit your resume and cover letter here: https://form.typeform.com/to/P01ufl4V
The Operations Manager will work closely with Lincoln Network’s Head of Development and COO and will be responsible for assisting with donor relations, event planning/promotions, and operations support; as well as other administrative tasks as needed.
This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Lincoln Network’s events, including conferences, team retreats, salon dinners, and receptions.
- Work with the editorial manager to draft donor communications and event promotional materials.
- Maintain various records and documents for the management team.
- Assist the management team with various operations and administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, working with caterers and event venues, etc.
- Assist with managing the DC office’s operations.
- Support a holistic view of organizational priorities.
- Partner with other departments to drive cross-team collaboration.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record (3-5 years experience) and strong skills in development strategy, development operations, communications, donor engagement, and internal stakeholder management.
- Enthusiastic support for the Lincoln Network’s mission.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and a drive to take initiative.
- Highly refined communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to communicate complex ideas through both traditional and social media forms.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and collaboration via Google Docs.
- Salesforce/CRM experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K match, professional development allowance, annual performance bonuses, and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Annual salary of $45-65K, based on experience.
Lincoln Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.